[Dixielandjazz] THE FOLLEY OF JIM BEEBE

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:57:41 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3109683461_3625307_MIME_Part

on 7/9/02 2:37 AM, David at usc123@pacbell.net wrote:

Not to prolong the agony of having to read the emptiness of Mr. (and I use
the term loosely) Beebe's cynical mind, I wonder how his parents were able
to convey the concept of religion to him since most religions were started
in the ages when it was impossible for theologians to keep precise and
accurate records; so just imagine what they did. "They just kept passing it
around as truth". And just what do you believe in Mr. (again loosely) Beebe.
Only my humble opinion but the only thing "phony" is Beebe's
ramblings..........does that sound like a kindergarten term paper?.........
"BEEBE'S RAMBLINGS"
             Love , David

Well, Gee Whizz--ah--"David"--is "love" your surname?  Only thing I can find
here is hate.   You need to withdraw and regroup, friend.   I'll be the
first to admit (and he'll be the second) that old Beeb ain't perfect, but
I've known him for 30 years, and can assure you his mind is neither empty
nor cynical.

And as for "ramblings," I'm afraid it's your own that sound childish--or
maybe a trifle overserved?   And who are you, anyway?  Have you a surname?

cordially,
Charlie Hooks

--MS_Mac_OE_3109683461_3625307_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Dixielandjazz] THE FOLLEY OF JIM BEEBE</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 7/9/02 2:37 AM, David at usc123@pacbell.net wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"4">Not to prolong the agony of having to read the e=
mptiness of Mr. (and I use the term loosely) Beebe's cynical mind, I wonder =
how his parents were able to convey the concept of religion to him since mos=
t religions were started in the ages when it was impossible for theologians =
to keep precise and accurate records; so just imagine what they did. &quot;T=
hey just kept passing it around as truth&quot;. And just what do you believe=
 in Mr. (again loosely) Beebe. Only my humble opinion but the only thing &qu=
ot;phony&quot; is Beebe's ramblings..........does that sound like a kinderga=
rten term paper?......... &quot;BEEBE'S RAMBLINGS&quot;</FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;Love , David</FONT> <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Well, Gee Whizz--ah--&quot;David&quot;--is &quot;love&quot; your surname? &=
nbsp;Only thing I can find here is hate. &nbsp;&nbsp;You need to withdraw an=
d regroup, friend. &nbsp;&nbsp;I'll be the first to admit (and he'll be the =
second) that old Beeb ain't perfect, but I've known him for 30 years, and ca=
n assure you his mind is neither empty nor cynical. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
And as for &quot;ramblings,&quot; I'm afraid it's your own that sound child=
ish--or maybe a trifle overserved? &nbsp;&nbsp;And who are you, anyway? &nbs=
p;Have you a surname? &nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
cordially,<BR>
Charlie Hooks</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3109683461_3625307_MIME_Part--