[Dixielandjazz] THE FOLLEY OF JIM BEEBE

David usc123@pacbell.net
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:37:57 -0700

--------------77DFEA88FD87C98C7B063692

Not to prolong the agony of having to read the emptiness of Mr. (and I
use the term loosely) Beebe's cynical mind, I wonder how his parents
were able to convey the concept of religion to him since most religions
were started in the ages when it was impossible for theologians to keep
precise and accurate records; so just imagine what they did. "They just
kept passing it around as truth". And just what do you believe in Mr.
(again loosely) Beebe. Only my humble opinion but the only thing "phony"
is Beebe's ramblings..........does that sound like a kindergarten term
paper?......... "BEEBE'S RAMBLINGS"
              Love , David

--------------77DFEA88FD87C98C7B063692

having to read the emptiness of Mr. (and I use the term loosely) Beebe's
cynical mind, I wonder how his parents were able to convey the concept
of religion to him since most religions were started in the ages when it
was impossible for theologians to keep precise and accurate records; so
just imagine what they did. "They just kept passing it around as truth".
And just what do you believe in Mr. (again loosely) Beebe. Only my humble
opinion but the only thing "phony" is Beebe's ramblings..........does that
sound like a kindergarten term paper?......... "BEEBE'S RAMBLINGS"</font></font>

--------------77DFEA88FD87C98C7B063692--