[Dixielandjazz] Re: Uniforms

Russ Guarino russg@redshift.com
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:21:18 -0700

We wear white panama straw hats for out door performances in the sun. They sort
of look like cowboy hats.  Otherwise, we are sans hats.

I inspect the vest after every performance and have the ones that are stained
dry-cleaned.  The trumpet players in particular tend to put stains on the chest.

Russ Guarino