[Dixielandjazz] Turntable Junction

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:21:22 -0400

Patrick Cooke brings up a question I've had, the answer is probably readily
available, but I tend to live in my own secluded world and have not found
it.

How do you get in touch with the people putting on the Sacramento Jazz
Jubilee?  I have the e-mail address for the Sacramento Traditional Jazz
Society, but never receive anything back from them.  We've listed them on
our website for the last three years and usually try to contact those we
post to let them know.  I'll try again, but thought someone on this list may
know names of some specific people to talk to?  If you do please send them
off list.

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates
10790 W. National Road