[Dixielandjazz] Mama Jazz haz been sick.

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:35:51 -0400

I don't know how many on this list know Phyllis Campbell (Mama Jazz) of WMUB
88.5FM radio out of Oxford, Ohio.  She has a live disk jockey show and on
Tuesday nights, it's Traditional Jazz.  They had just celebrated her 80th
birthday and then she went to Porto Rico for a week, in the last couple of
weeks, since her return, she has only been on live for about four hours.
She has been under the weather for several reasons, but is supposed to
return this week.  I any you would like to wish her well, her e-mail address
is mamajazz@yahoo.com  you can also get on their website at: www.Wmub.org.
and listen to her.

Thanks for your support of jazz,

Ron & Rosemary Gable