[Dixielandjazz] Belatedly........................

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:42:16 EDT

--part1_29.29a8edf9.2a585bc8_boundary

In a message dated 7/6/02 12:31:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
rwheeler@flex.com writes:

> In sum, Aretha was no better and not a whole lot worse than the crowd she
> was lumped in with.  There was enough criticism to share and not have to
> heap it all on her overly ample bosom.  The program only comes on once a
> year and that's unfortunate.  It gives me time to forget how poor it was
> the
> year before and hope to enjoy it the next time.
>
> Cheers from Wake Island,
>
> Ron Wheeler

   Thank you, Ron Wheeler. And you are right in stating that Franklin was not
the only offender and each year brings another bad show.  But look at the
hordes of idiots that are there in there underwear...'don't get me started on
this.  Can you think of any other country that would allow people in all
sorts of undress to cavort at their nation's capitol while supposedly
celebrating their country's birthdate?

JIm Beebe

--part1_29.29a8edf9.2a585bc8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/6/02 12:31:26 AM Central Daylight Time, rwheeler@flex.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">In sum, Aretha was no better and not a whole lot worse than the crowd she<BR>
was lumped in with.&nbsp; There was enough criticism to share and not have to<BR>
heap it all on her overly ample bosom.&nbsp; The program only comes on once a<BR>
year and that's unfortunate.&nbsp; It gives me time to forget how poor it was the<BR>
year before and hope to enjoy it the next time.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers from Wake Island,<BR>
<BR>
Ron Wheeler</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you, Ron Wheeler. And you are right in stating that Franklin was not the only offender and each year brings another bad show.&nbsp; But look at the hordes of idiots that are there in there underwear...'don't get me started on this.&nbsp; Can you think of any other country that would allow people in all sorts of undress to cavort at their nation's capitol while supposedly celebrating their country's birthdate?<BR>
<BR>
JIm Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_29.29a8edf9.2a585bc8_boundary--