[Dixielandjazz] N. Colorado OKOM?

Bill Horton horton4jaz@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:14:14 -0800

About 6 months ago I asked the list about tradjazz in the Ft.
Collins/Loveland area and garnered a couple of references.  Now we've moved
to the area (Hey, who left the air conditioner on "low" and what's that cold
white stuff in my front yard?) and, naturally, I've lost the references.

Can anyone suggest where I can hear some OKOM, or give me some references of
someone who knows?  Someone suggested Jay's Bistro in Ft. Collins, but I
don't know how hip the guy is.

And as to lawyer tunes, I'm surprised no one has suggested Sweet Sue or
Law-ng John From Kentucky.

Bill Horton