[Dixielandjazz] Re: Hedges' Mouthpiece

Bobngayenewman@aol.com Bobngayenewman@aol.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:19:18 EST

--part1_142.598d7ed.2b339fe6_boundary

In a message dated 12/18/02 7:51:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
snargi01@yahoo.com writes:

> Why is what mouthpiece you play a personal matter?

I thought I said it clearly enough. Maybe individual would have been a better
word. Individual, personal, because another person's mouthpiece would not
necessarily be right for me, or you, or the guy next door. Actually, the guy
next door plays drums so Chuck's mouthpiece would absolutely not be right for
him.

Unless he took up the clarinet. I think his son is taking up the clarinet,
though. But Chuck would probably not want to give the kid a mouthpiece
anyway.

--part1_142.598d7ed.2b339fe6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/18/02 7:51:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, snargi01@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Why is what mouthpiece you play a personal matter? </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I thought I said it clearly enough. Maybe individual would have been a better word. Individual, personal, because another person's mouthpiece would not necessarily be right for me, or you, or the guy next door. Actually, the guy next door plays drums so Chuck's mouthpiece would absolutely not be right for him. <BR>
<BR>
Unless he took up the clarinet. I think his son is taking up the clarinet, though. But Chuck would probably not want to give the kid a mouthpiece anyway.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_142.598d7ed.2b339fe6_boundary--