[Dixielandjazz] New Traditional Jazz Band

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:34:23 -0400

Jack Moser said his cassette and 2 CDs are still available. Cassette has Al
Straub on cornet--Straub is one of the tastiest players around, plays with
Bob Thulman's Last Chance Jazz Band. The 2 CDs have David Jellema.

eMail:
"Jack Moser" <jmoser@downeast.net>

I really enjoy these albums.
--Sheik