[Dixielandjazz] It's not Dan, it' just the List Moderator again

Henry B. Stinson HenryStinson@earthlink.net, JazzHarmonicat@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 07:33:41 -0400

I'm convinced that Dan did not resend the message
but with an attachment the second time.
I just received a batch of messages heldup by the DJML
list moderator, even though I'm sure I'd seen some of them
already.  The list server may strip out attachments, and then
if the moderator (if that is a person) reviews the attachments
and approves, he/she sends the original along, attachments intact.
How about that?

--
Henry Stinson, BSECE, Website Developer and Software Engineer (Visual Basic)
Vocalist, Jazz Harmonica, Jazz Whistling and "Mouth Trumpet".