[Dixielandjazz] Levinson's Eleven Sons of Rosy

Len Nielsen lennielsen@telus.net
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:03:36 -0700

List mates

If you will check the date on Dan Levinson's letter you will find that
it is a duplicate of a message sent over 1 week ago. It arrived today
again with several other duplicated messages. In other words Dan did not
send it.

Neither the original nor the duplicate arrived at my computer as
attachments. The computer world is playing tricks on you.

Possibly someone needs to apologize to Dan Levinson for writing to him
in BIG LETTERS!!!! 8>)

Len Nielsen
Victoria BC
Canada