[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Has meaning

Ernie Landes ernlan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 17:37:39 EDT 2023

 Ernie Landes here, from Phoenix AZ.  My band, "Sun City Stomperz", has been using the tease "Purveyors of Polyphonic Counterpoint", an invention of my old friend and cornet master Jerry Yahna.  He and I had a band in Port Townsend WA, before he moved to Vienna, Austria.  I've lost track of him, wonder if he is still with us.
Back in the lurk box...