[Dixielandjazz] testing ...Thx ... and a couple of my favorites vids

BobR rhr261 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 09:21:51 EDT 2023

Thanks to Jerry , Marty , Phil for replying to my "test" ... I was starting to worry if i had an email problem.    ( if anyone else wrote, I didn't get it) .

Let me temporarily end my long time lurking and suggest 2 of my favorite vids :

1. From France, the Hot Antic JB.  What continues to cheer me over and over is the piano duet with  sit-in Keith Nichols from UK.

Chicago Rhythm -- www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHSQoBzHvyc

2. Fenix Jazz Band from Argentina. This is from the 80s when we saw this version of the band at Sacramento.

 Mobile Stomp  --   www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBAcRkfTriY

hope these are new to some who have a look.