[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band, Madrid

Tony Orr orr.tony at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:28:28 EDT 2023

Thanks, Jim. Most enjoyable. Good to see such a responsive audience and
hopefully there are more similar occurrences.
Luckily for us in Melbourne a pub or two have persisted through Covid and
some bands are still working with a younger generation starting up new
traditional jazz bands and venues.
I'm now with the Louisiana Shakers playing Sunday afternoons at the Clyde
Hotel in Carlton next to Melb Uni with a good regular crowd being attentive
if not demonstrative.

best regards

Tony Orr, banjo
Louisiana Shakers New Orleans Revival Jazz Band
Vintage Stompers, Ballarat