[Dixielandjazz] O Tannenbaum

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Fri Dec 16 12:22:04 EST 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hT4H1rE6CA

Ok, I know I have posted this a couple of times now, as we recorded in Dec,
2020, but it's fitting for this time of the year!  Merry Christmas to
everyone on the list.

Jim

p.s. This was done when we were isolated in our own homes, and our drummer
put the video together after each of us recorded our own bits in our homes.
Actually, by Dec of 2020, people over 65 were allowed out of their homes,
but had to stick to their own neighborhood.1 km from home only, so Fernando,
our pianist was able to come to my studio to record his piano part as he
lives nearby.  As I was in the room with him, we were wearing masks!  By the
way, I don't speak a word of German (actually, I can say good morning, etc,
and I even know the German word for a woman's bra, but that's another
story!), and my son's wife and family (Germans) all said I did a good job!
:>   Our trumpeter is Ukranian, and I think he was singing in Russian here
(he speaks both), then the last sung chorus is in Spanish.