[Dixielandjazz] Hooray! Djml is not dead!

nvickers1 nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 08:45:22 EST 2022

Thanks Rebecca,Hope correspondence on DJML  will continue apace.  What is happening in your area?WE in Pensacola have an active monthly newsletter distributed by email Let us know if you wold like to be added to the list.Yours for jazz,NormanF. Norman Vickers5429 Dynasty Dr.Pensacola, FL 32504Cell 850-324-5022www.jazzpensacola.comMEMBER JAZZ JOURNALISTS ASSOCIATION
-------- Original message --------From: Rebecca Thompson <texasjazzlover at outlook.com> Date: 12/8/22  8:17 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: nvickers1 <nvickers1 at cox.net> Cc: Jim Kashishian <jim at kashprod.com>, Dixieland Jazz Mailing List <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com> Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Hooray!  Djml is not dead!
Really happy to see familiar names and posts. Keep them coming!

Get
Outlook for Android