[Dixielandjazz] Fw: New York Hot Jazz Camp 🎺🎺��

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 20 11:14:30 EDT 2021

New York Hot Jazz Camp 🎺🎺🎺
From: Molly Ryan
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 6:59 AM
Subject: New York Hot Jazz Camp 🎺🎺🎺

Join Warren Vaché, Catherine Russell, Ken Peplowski and more....

Dear Robert,

Enroll now for the next virtual NY Hot Jazz Camp Workshop,
April 16-18, 2021. Get ready for online masterclasses, presentations,
song studies and more from today's top notch
performers and educators of early jazz.

Join Warren Vaché, Catherine Russell, Ken Peplowski and more....
Full schedule and lineup can be found at nyhotjazzcamp.com
Choose from day or weekend passes, or pick your sessions a la carte.
Click HERE and scroll down to view our many instructors and sessions.
Once you've decided which sessions to attend, simply click any "donate"
button and send the full minimum payment.

Keep practicing!! :)

Molly Ryan & Bria Skonberg

                                Here's one of our favorite faculty members, Catherine Russell, to tell you all about picking your repertoire.

                                Copyright © 2021 Loupgarous Productions, All rights reserved.