[Dixielandjazz] Thanks Patootie & Patunia

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Wed Dec 15 11:44:22 EST 2021

Hi, Jacques.  Good to see some conversation on DJML.  Over the recent past we have unfortunately lost some very “vocal” members on the mailing list, and the comments have dropped off to near zero.  There are still a few of us still on the list, though, and hopefully your questions will spark more activity.  Anyway, welcome!

I sing in my band, also, but since I’m a displaced American in Spain, my accent in English isn’t all that bad!!!   My band in Madrid has been playing together longer than you’ve been alive, according to your message below.  :>

Jim Kashishian

Trombonist, Canal Street Jazz Band