[Dixielandjazz] Here we go again!

Al Levy alevy at alevy.com
Thu Sep 17 17:11:00 EDT 2020

I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, I need to get an iTunes
gift card for my Niece, Its her birthday but i can't do this now because
I'm currently traveling and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately
no luck with that. Can you get it from any store around you? I'll pay
back as soon as i am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann <http://www.youtube.com/sfraeann>