[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fwd: Seniors and computers

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 17:04:05 EDT 2020

My computer often has the same problem.  It hates me, and the feeling is
mutual!

*As we **Silver *
*Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.*

*I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door,
whose bedroom looks like  Mission Control and asked him to come over.*

*Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.*

*As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong ?*

*He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'*

*I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,*

*'An, ID ten T error ? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'*

*Eric grinned **.... *
*'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before ?*

*'No,' I replied.*

*'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.' *ï¿1⁄2

*So I wrote down:*

*ID10T*

*I used to like Eric, the little **bastard**.*

yes, yes, yes....LOL