[Dixielandjazz] Ragtime Tuba

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:26:26 EDT 2020

Hello Daniel,
Thank you for posting this.  I have some of the music in my collection (I
have a Bell LP of the numbers recorded in Prague, and some other older
Australian music - the Barnards, the Southern Jazz Group), as well as some
newer recordings - The Creole Belles, The Society Syncopators, and more.
Good music!
Cheers