[Dixielandjazz] Hello DJML, Dan Zeilinget here.

Dan Zeilinger dzeilinger at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 18:07:39 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
Bob Ringwald asked me if I was ever a member of DJML, and in fact I was fairly active 30 years ago. Its nice to be back.Someone suggested that I be interviewed for my own uou tube show, "Trad Jazz Today".  Bob Rinwald himself stepped up and agreed to interview me as guest host.That episode will be aired as a special edition Sunday October 18, 2020. At 11 am (pst).View at your pleasure after that date..
Also please "subscribe" when you're there.."Trad Jazz Today" (on you tube)
Sincerly yours, Dan Zeilinger
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android