[Dixielandjazz] 3 Pianos October 6, 2010, Straw Hat Pizza

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun May 10 13:06:18 EDT 2020

List mates:
this was a performance completely unrehearsed. At times it gets a little musically cluttered. This is because it is totally unrehearsed with the 3 of us sometimes having different ideas about chords in certain places. But as you will see, we are having fun and so is the audience.
On Your Cheating Heart, Sugar Willie’s son in law sings one chorus. He is the one doing the videoing.
In another video, Burt Wilson is talking about Margie, the pizza cook at the original Shakey’s Pizza Pub in Sacramento. Everyone called her Mudder The Pizza Cutter.
3 Pianos
>From October 6, 2010
Straw Hat Pizza Parlor in Rancho cordova, CA

L-R: Sugar Willie Erickson, Bob Ringwald, Jim Maihack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP3dj-JJv5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMvvtUkD7xg&t=16s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXbxtTU1PoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90z8F-JepJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDORHNf2a-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiS0TyVkbrE&t=263s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evy9ZicyK3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3fDGzyCSOs&t=5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuY-jFvBYdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNivc1uuo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9EufZkqUHg&t=40s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owBTYiTXh-s&t=42s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zaG8olYrY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHrADSFhJ2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lmDdrk2088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjGBIiqkHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DkYyQ6LGDg&t=111s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IukrnjapnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOX5exKoYIY

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
www.ringwald.com

I stepped on my scale this morning. It said, “Please, one person at a time.”