[Dixielandjazz] Question

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Sun Jun 21 20:40:26 EDT 2020

The Dixie Diehards have a yearly outdoor gig at a retirement villiage on
Cape Cod.  It's this coming Thursday and they've decided to go on with it.
We can only come through one side entrance.  The stage typically is not
extremely close to the audience, closer 15 feet than 6 feet.  So, we didn't
make the decision to go on or start up again, however, this is the only one
for the foreseeable future!

Ron L