[Dixielandjazz] My new YouTube Channel!

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:38:12 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you healthy and safe!  Lots of time on my hands these days, so I am getting around to things that I have wanted to do but for lack of time, haven't been able to get to them.  Alas, this is no longer the case, but it feels rewarding to get some long-awaited things done!  My YouTube channel is up and running!! I am so excited! If you do a search on YouTube for a song called “Someone“ from my CD “Timeless” you will find me. The actual search criteria should be “Someone Barbara Jordan” as there are many songs out there with the word Someone in the title. Feel free to subscribe! And it is free! This song was written and composed by the great Toronto songwriter Tony Quarrington for my wedding in 2016. 2 other songs that are part of my channel are "La Vie en Rose" and "You Belong to Me".
Thanks to all the viewers and listeners in advance!

Hope to see you sometime soon!

Barbara

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com<http://www.BarbaraJordanSings.com>
[cid:cbf9d93c-2cce-4854-9997-8eae386bdbd7]