[Dixielandjazz] nueva canción para "La Canal"

Ling, Andy Andy.Ling at grassvalley.com
Mon Jun 8 05:31:35 EDT 2020

Nicely done Jim. I'm sure your fans will love it.

If you've got time, I'd be interested in a brief description of how you went about recording it. Did you each play to a click track or did you have a simple backing track to play along to? Presumably you had the arrangement all planned out, but it must be difficult not being able to react to what other players are doing.

Regards

Andy Ling