[Dixielandjazz] Query. The Anderson fake book

philwilking philwilking at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 03:01:49 EDT 2020

I have have the Anderson book. I thought it was complete with choruses
through page 5729 and the verse addendum through page 859. If there are more
pages to be had, please, someone let me know about it.

In my copy, "The Torch" is page 1113 only.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Thomas Jefferson:
"Millions for Defense, but not one cent for tribute."
Our local Street Department:
"Millions to dig holes, but not one cent to fill them in."