[Dixielandjazz] new song on YouTube & faceBook

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:49:38 EDT 2020

Jim, thanks for that rendition of Sentimental Journey. It reminded me of my 6-piece combo, Class Act, that played for 15 years together. We were ultimately desimated by the death of the drummer and of the keyboardist’s daughter at 30 years of age. We played some great places and great gigs and many, many times started out with Sentimental Journey.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL