[Dixielandjazz] Thomas l'Etienne

Tamás Ittzés ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 02:17:40 EST 2020

Dear Marek and all,

I know Thomas, also from 1994 when I invited The David Livinstone Jazz
Messengers to our International Bohém Ragtime & Jazz Festival (with Thomas
on reeds, Jan Wouters tp, Philippe de Smet tb, Ad van Beerendonk string
bass, among others) and we played the Geleen Festival (Holland), too, in
the same year, I think. Did you hear us play there, Marek?

By the way, our 29th Bohém Festival wil take place March 27-29, 2020 in
Kecskemét, Hungary. If anyone's interested, mark the dates. Detailed info
will be up on our website soon. (England will be our guest country,
featuring great trumpettist Enrico Tomasso playing with my Bohém Ragtime
Jazz Band, and the four-piece The Dime Notes from London, plus two other
Hungarian bands.)

Cheers,

Tamás Ittzés