[Dixielandjazz] Awful Sad and other Alternat(iv)e Takes

Jack fjmitch2 at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 8 00:09:58 EST 2020

Dear Bill,

The info I gave you re the A master of Awful Sad came from the list of
recordings in my collection. However I've now dug out the LP and the
notes don't list the master number let alone the take.

I would not have added the take without verification. As it was last
century that I added it to my list, I can't remember my source, but I I
guess it was Tom Lord's discography which says ALL issues are of take A.

Best wishes

Jack