[Dixielandjazz] Check out my band playing Ellington's Awful Sad!

Madison T maditayl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:46:15 EST 2020

Wow Everyone. Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm so glad to be a part
of this email list haha. It's like pulling teeth trying to get people
interested in this music in Jacksonville Florida, so I'm glad to have a
spot to converse with people who not only love it as much as me, but who I
can learn from. Hear i thought Awful Sad was a super unknown tune. I'm also
really interested in hearing that second redemption by Ellington's band.
So, Bill, when you say it is unreleased, do you mean there is no version
out there to listen to?

Hal, Yes please do! I wanna check out the group