[Dixielandjazz] Louis Lince died

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:59:41 EST 2020

 *Dear list mates*
*forward from DJML Facebook*
================================

from: John Petters
<https://www.facebook.com/john.petters?__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARCSHZzjYNZmmv3ld28UFqJ5L_SXZ8wRhfJY9msFI1lpxgbx5Yc3eV1iyj2v1x9kRMykaauA7SNNk36B&hc_ref=ARTVMYrSDKOtnVud2tjTCZ4MFFfbhj4Bo82c93aRZ6p3Gw5kq6A4gFLVsjpPqEhEAos&fref=nf&hc_location=group>
45 min <https://www.facebook.com/john.petters/posts/10158052225105984>

Just heard from Harvey Duck.
It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that our dear friend
Louis Lince died this afternoon from brain cancer.”
I will write an appreciation of Louis, who was an old friend and colleague.
May he rest in peace.
My sincere condolences to Jill and his family.

*Sincere condolences to family*

Tito Martino

*Tito Martino Jazz Bandwww.titomartinojazz.com.br
<http://www.titomartinojazz.com.br>*