[Dixielandjazz] Madison answers....

Madison T maditayl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:35:49 EST 2020

And a very very reasonable opinion! Man, that was a killin Saints! We
definitely have some workhorses as well. Viper and Royal Garden Blues tend
to be our crowd pleasers. They at least have some vaguely reckognizable
melody and we can get shoutn on them.

Is gypsy jazz very popular in Spain? I was under the impression that it was
though that just be in the context of the relative popularity of the style
internationally.