[Dixielandjazz] OH BABY

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:26:42 EDT 2020

It's lovely, Jack, hot and swinging.  Thank you for posting it.  You're
lucky down under with those conventions.  I have a CD compilation of
recordings from two of them, and I love it.
In general, Aussie jazz seems to be on a very high level.  I have quite a
few Australian jazz records and CDs, covering the period from the late
forties and into the 21st century, all good.  And, of course, several by
Bob Barnard with American and European musicians.
Best wishes,
Marek