[Dixielandjazz] OH BABY

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Aug 27 14:53:00 EDT 2020

Jack,

Attachment went through fine. Thanks.

Bob Ringwald

From: Jack
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:59 PM
To: Bob Ringwald
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] OH BABY

As attachments seem to be getting through I'm trying my luck with this track. It's by the Port Jackson Jazz Band - Ken Flannery trumpet, John Costelloe trombone, John McCarthy clarinet, Dick Hughes piano Don McCaskill bass and Alan Geddes drums. Recorded at the 30th Australian Jazz Convention December 1975.

I hope it gets through, took me and age to "rip" it and then find it in my computer. It's worth the effort though.

Best wishes

Jack Mitchell