[Dixielandjazz] Disappearing music

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:59:43 EDT 2020

Ross' email reminded me that the last few tracks on his band's "By Request"
stopped playing.  Actually - not altogether: one track that does not play
on my CD players plays on the computer.  And it's not the first time this
happens - about half of the Diplomats of Jazz (an Edinbpurgh group) stopped
playing ages ago; the same happened with several numbers on an Isradixie CD.
Can this be rectified?  Can anything be done about it?  As I play CDs in my
car, this is a problem - I cannot just fast forward them or change the CD
while driving!
Cheers