[Dixielandjazz] windows ????

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 10 08:22:24 EDT 2020

Apologies

I see I have been comprehensively incomprehensible!

Suffering from a crammed day I tried to play the PORGY AND BESS on
Windows Media Player, and was informed that it was "smooth jazz" and
valued not at five stars but less than one.  And I tried to joke about
it, but even at my age I was aghast at the stupid classification.

feeling better after a good snooze

Robert R. Calder