[Dixielandjazz] Uncle Yoke (was Acker Bilk in Poland)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:46:51 EDT 2020

Dear Bill,
Seeing the subject made me think it had been a pseudonym for Bilk!  Only
when I clicked on the link I realized the Dog was Black!
I heard a much later band in Holland; eventually, Steve Yocum relocated to
the Netherlands - heart matters (not diseases) - and became a "local
talent" and a regular in Breda.
Cheers