[Dixielandjazz] Victor Feldman

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:06:49 EDT 2020

 In 1964 it was called Jazzshows Jazz Club, and was not licensed.  At the
interval (what the Brits use for "intermission"), everybody but me rushed
out to a nearby pub.  I stayed put - I hadn't the money to afford beer!
Upon my next visit, in 1976, it was 100 Club.  I, too, heard Alex Welsh
there, albeit in 1976.
Cheers