[Dixielandjazz] "Six jazz movies you may not know"

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 7 14:56:32 EDT 2020

Six jazz movies you may not know | OUPblog

|  |  |

|  |
Six jazz movies you may not know | OUPblog

The film industry started making jazz-related features as soon as synchronized sound came in, in 1927: “I’m gonn...

the above link appeared on the Oxford University Press pageand might be of interest to some among us
or somebody might have a witty rejoinder

I remember a statue of Venus, a crook purloined her
and then nicked one long stood beside her, but stood it too nearso a marble hand of Mars reached up to her rear --on the floor the following morning the crook found an ear
blasted off the god by the goddess's fearsome rejoinder