[Dixielandjazz] the Dixieland Jazz dispute revisited

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:29:20 EDT 2019

Right on, Paul.
If I prefer traditional it's not because I have prejudices against
"Dixieland," but because so many musicians object to it.  I am quite happy
with the term.
Likewise, I am with you on the "politically correct" euphemisms; to my
mind, "politically correct" has travestized the language - any language -
even of "travestize" is not a real word.
As to hatred - I am a holocaust survivor.
Cheers,
Marek