[Dixielandjazz] Royal Society Jazz Orchestra USO-Style Dance, San Francisco Presidio, on November 9

Royal Society Jazz Orchestra rsjo at sonic.net
Tue Oct 22 13:12:03 EDT 2019

November 9th - USO Dance San francisco Presidio - with the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra  Hello Music Lovers! You Know What's Coming Up on November 9th? It's The USO-Style Dance Party At The San Francisco Presidio Officers' Club In Honor of Veterans Day! And It's Free Admission! Register Below The Audience Had a Grand Time Last Year At The USO Dance at the SF Presidio! There'll Be Great Sound And A Giant Dance Floor! Travel back in time to a USO-style dance at the Officers’ Club in its World War II heyday! Light up the city’s most historic dance floor as you swing to the 1940s rhythms of The Royal Society Jazz Orchestra, enjoy classic cocktails available for purchase. There'll be mini dance performances on the hour. Military/vintage dress encouraged! Doors open at 6:30 pm for a 30-minute swing dance lesson. Dance starts at 7:00 pm! Admission is free but due to space constraints, registration is required. Register Now .............................................................................................. Don't Forget RSJO Recordings Musical pleasures await you on CDs by the Royal Society Jazz Orchestra featuring Don Neely, Carla Normand, Frederick Hodges, and the whole band of talented musicians! We invite you to visit our web site and see and hear our recordings. We accept PayPal and Good Old Fashioned Checks. Each CD is $16.75 which includes all shipping charges. Visit our web site at www.rsjo.com and click on "Media" and then click "CDs." Email us with any questions or comments: rsjo at sonic.net Call us: 707-765-2055 When ordering by check, send to: Royal Society Jazz Orchestra, P.O. Box 750663 Petaluma, CA 94975 Make check out to Royal Society Jazz Orchestra Royal Society Jazz Orchestra | P. O. Box 750663, Petaluma, CA 94975 Unsubscribe dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by rsjo at sonic.net