[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan Quartet - October 27 from 6:30-8:30 at Scarpino's Restaurant in Bradenton Florida

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 23:16:23 EDT 2019

Strike up the band! The Barbara Jordan Quartet is back at Scarpino's Restaurant in Bradenton Florida on Sunday October 27th from 6:30-8:30 playing some jazzy swing standards and songs from The Great American Songbook.We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends as we begin our third season at this wonderful venue! Reservations: 941-756-8100.
Scarpino's is located at 6152 14th Street West ( Highway 41) and Bayshore Gardens Parkway in Bradenton Florida. Hope to see you there!

www.BarbaraJordanSings.com<http://www.BarbaraJordanSings.com>