[Dixielandjazz] Trevor Richards

John Shillito jnshillito at gmail.com
Fri May 31 04:17:31 EDT 2019

Greetings!   I already sent this, but omitted to sign it.....

Trevor currently lives in the Frankfurt area of Germany. I was working with
him in Croatia last week (May 16 - 23 2019) with my band in Makarska. He's
playing great drums and we work together whenever possible. He will be in
UK with me again in September and December. He was in New Orleans earlier
in the year with Clive Wilson. In Germany, he works with his trio with
Thomas L'etienne and others, also with a repertory band. He's also busy
with tuition and workshops plus record research and compilation.

Best regards, cheers and good wishes,

*John Shillito*

+44 1364 653 736

+44 7977 577 321