[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet? Sheet music?

Ken w. knejtlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 11:25:17 EDT 2019

This is going to be an unusual lead sheet request.  Irving Aaronson &
His Commanders recorded a novelty tune titled "The Pump Song".  I've
been thinking about straightening it out and arranging it as an "Alberta
Hunter Style" tune for our vocalist. It's a pretty obscure tune and I
can't find a lead sheet or sheet music to give me a start.  The notable
line in the song is "You can't tell the depth of the well by the length
of the handle on the pump."  Any help?