[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:02:49 EDT 2019

Cheers and Greetings!

Hope this finds you all well and happy! We are just back from a fabulous
festival weekend at the Sacramento Yacht Club, and gearing up for the end
of the rainy season! All those rainy days are showing their blooms now, and
the outdoors is colorful! If you can find live music outside in California,
don't hesitate. It won't be long before it's super hot. I'll be updating
our website <https://sites.google.com/view/cocuzzimusic> too. Browse on by! We
hope to see you at a performance soon! Here's what's coming up:

*Friday, June 7th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Sunday, June 9th, 1 - 4 pm, J with Red's Blues - Backyard Blues and BBQ
Poolside*
Hotel Leger Restaurant and Saloon
8304 Main St.
Mokelumne Hill, CA 95245
www.hotelleger.com

* Monday, June 10th, 7 - 10 pm, Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and
Jimmy Spero*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville - *Dancing Under the
Stars!*
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
916-774-3838
Call for more information. Unfortunately at press time the website is
unsecured and unavailable.

*Friday, June 14th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
fabulous people!

*Saturday, June 15th, *
*5:30 - 8:30 pm, John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Saturday, June 22nd, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, J with Jimmy Spero*
Mastroserio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information.

 Friday, June 28th, 9pm - 12 mid, J with Stompy Jones
Midtown Stomp!
2534 Industrial Blvd., Ste 150
West Sacramento, CA  95691
916-235-6033 for more information or to sign up for private swing dance
lessons!
 Cost is $12 - $15, refreshments available. Don't have a partner, no
worries! They offer a free introductory group lesson at 8 pm, and this is a
very social club. All ages, all abilities. Here's their website
<https://www.midtownstomp.com/>, check it out!

*Saturday, June 29th, 7-10 pm, J with Red's Blues *
Wild Eye Pub
535 Mill Street
Grass Valley, CA  95945
530-446-6668
Website <http://www.wildeyepub.com>

*Friday, July 5th, 5:30 - 9:00 pm?, J with Alpha Rhythm Kings *
Art and Wine Stroll
Somewhere in Pittsburg, CA
Sorry I was unable to find more information on this online!

 *Saturday, July 6th, 6-9 pm, J with Cheryl Tiburzi*
Paul Martin's American Grill
1455 Eureka Road
Roseville, CA  95661

916-783-3600 website
<https://paulmartinsamericangrill.com/locations/roseville-restaurant/>

Great food and drinks on a beautiful patio.

*Friday, July 12th, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
superb people!

*Saturday, July 13th, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, **Cocuzzi Duo*
Mastroserio Winery
7351 Fairplay Road
Somerset, CA 95684
Call 530
-
417
-
4321
for more information. Beautiful setting and wonderful wines! Ruggiero
usually cooks up a masterpiece as well! The website doesn't have the July
music schedule up yet, but here it is! Website
<http://mastroseriowinery.com> - check back on it! We love performing at
this venue. Also recommend the Historic Cary House in Placerville here
<http://www.caryhouse.com/> to make it a romantic night or weekend! Why not?

*Friday, July 26th, 6 - 9 pm, Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
outstanding people!

*Saturday, July 27th, 7 - 10 pm, J with Red's Blues*
House of Oliver
3992 Douglas Blvd
Roseville, CA  95661
916-773-9463
Website <http://www.houseofoliver.com>

*Upcoming Big events*

Aug 30 - Sep 2, is the Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento, DoubleTree
Inn. Get your tickets here <https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>
<https://hotjazzjubilee.com/>. Seriously, don't miss this festival!!!!!
Stay at a local hotel and shuttle in. Amazing fun will be had!
Sep 6 - 8,  Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada - website
<https://www.pentasticjazz.com/>. This one will be Cocuzzis, Coots and
Pikal! Another don't miss! Mr Pickles expects to see you there!
Oct 16 - 20 is the Famous "Sun Valley Jazz & Music Festival" Extravaganza!
We're taking Dexter Williams and Bryan Kilfoil this year, and can't wait!
website <https://www.sunvalleyjazz.com/>

Thank you so much for your support of LIVE MUSIC! We really *DO* appreciate
you!

The Cocuzzi's