[Dixielandjazz] Krum Elbow Blues (was Support live jazz!)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 06:55:07 EST 2019

As I have mentioned in my reply to Steve, I have both the Hodges version
and the Ellington one.  I agree the 1936 Hodges version is a classic, but
that does not change the fact that very few people know it.  I wonder how
many listmates have ever heard of it before now, or how many have tried to
listen now, that it has been discussed on the list.  It is hardly a well
known number.
Cheers