[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: RV: Jazz Journal

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:29:53 EST 2019

I gave Jazz Journal up ages ago, when I realized that the only OKOM
articles were the obits (there's one - Urbie Green's in the current
issue).  True, there still were reviews of jazz records, but not as many as
in the past, but not enough to justify the price.  There is one in the
current issue - the Duke's.
Cheers