[Dixielandjazz] Cocuzzi Connection

Kristy Cocuzzi kristycocuzzi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:39:15 EST 2019

Happy New Year!!!!

Our apologies that this is a bit tardy - but I took on a full time job THAT
I LOVE, and the carefree days of sitting at a computer and occasionally
blowing a horn have been replaced with paid days at a computer making a
difference in our local school district! First we want to wish *Charlie and
Lorraine Eveland *a very happy 65th Anniversary this month! That's some
serious staying power! We love you guys! Next, we want to welcome some
significant rainfall in California. Woohoo, let the growing begin. And
third, we want to let you know where we'll be making music in the next
couple of months!

*Friday,*
* Jan 11*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Tuesday, January 15, 8:30 - 11 John with Alpha Rhythm Kings*
Midtown Barfly
1119 21st St.
Sacramento, CA  95811
916-341-0277
Dancing at a great venue! Huge dance floor, all your favorite music to
dance all night! $10 cover, with dance lessons offered from 7:30 - 8:30.
website <https://www.facebook.com/sactownswings/>

*Friday, January 18, Private Sinatra show - Eskaton Carmichael*

*Saturday, January 19, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Sunday, January 20 - 1 - 4 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Swing N Sway in Anderson (Redding), CA
Frontier Center
2081 Frontier Trail,
Anderson, CA  96007
Check this out <https://www.facebook.com/events/629254547525110/>

*Friday,*
* Jan 25*
*, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Friday, February 8, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Tuesday, February 12, 8:30 - 11 Cocuzzi Courtet with Bryan Kilfoil and
Dexter Williams*
*Sactown Swings!*
Midtown Barfly
1119 21st St.
Sacramento, CA  95811
916-341-0277
Dancing at a great venue! Huge dance floor, all your favorite music to
dance all night! $10 cover, with dance lessons offered from 7:30 - 8:30.
website <https://www.facebook.com/sactownswings/>

*Friday, February 15, 6 - 9 pm Cocuzzi Trio with Bryan Kilfoil*
Timbers Restaurant - Sun City Del Webb Roseville
7050 Del Webb Blvd
Roseville, CA  95747
Reservations highly recommended 916-774-3838
Great food, dance floor, no cover charge, full bar, always packed full of
great people!
Website <https://www.timbersatthelodge.com/>

*Saturday, February 16, 5:30 - 8:30 pm John with Jimmy Spero*
Mints
 Euro Asian Cuisine (great food and wonderful staff!)
11088 Olson Dr. A
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670
Call 916-635-2744 for more information

*Wednesday, February 27, 7 - 10 John with Red's Blues*
Empress Lounge
330 Virginia St
Vallejo, CA  94590
707-552-2400
Ticket prices seem to vary, call for confirmation.

Upcoming dates to hold:
March 1, 8, 9, 15, 16, & 29
March 22 - 24 we'll be performing in St. George, UT
April 9 we'll be in San Francisco! More details to follow
May 10 - 12 we'll be at the amazing Redwood Coast Festival in Eureka, CA
Aug 30 - Sep 2 is the Hot Jazz Jubilee right here in Sacramento
Sep 6 - 8 is Pentastic Jazz Party in Penticton BC Canada

Come early, come often, but come on out!

Have a blessed 2019!

The Cocuzzis