[Dixielandjazz] Subject: standing, sitting, and jumping around

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 12:27:14 EST 2019

I think this discussion demonstrates perfectly that there are a few things to consider in finding the right answer to the sit/stand question.
1) What does the client want?If I can't give the client what they want, I don't play the gig.

2) What does the audience want?If I can't give the audience what they want, they won't come to our next performance.
3) What are you capable of doing?If I can't physically do what the client wants, I don't play the gig.
Bottom line - in any performance, it is not about me.
"He who pays the piper calls the tune."
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada